The PurTest Whole House Complete System Disinfection System is designed to remove all the existing bacteria from your water. Furthermore, these types of units can destroy 99% of the micro-organisms that we can find in water supplies. The water borne pathogenic contaminants can cause many dangerous diseases, so it’s best to avoid certain inconveniences by adopting a healthier lifestyle and a safer environment.
Opting for a system that can cover up your entire house is the best decision you can make, because that way you won’t be limited in the choices that you make. The Ultraviolet lamp peak radiation inactivates the deoxyribonucleic acid, which eliminates the Ultraviolet radiation. Moreover, the PurTest Whole House Complete System Disinfection System has a special design which features an ultraviolet lamp placed into a single quartz sleeve, which is integrated in a pressure chamber with a stainless-steel finish.
- Installing steps
The UV light shines through the quartz sleeve in order to provide maximum efficiency by disinfecting the water that you can use as potable water after the process is over. Here is how to install such a unit:
• Before cutting into the water line, you must turn off the water.
• You need to analyze the pipe type, the line size, etc., and create plumbing fittings for the installation.
• The PurTest Whole House Complete System Disinfection System comes with a mounting box that you have to use to secure the device to the wall. If you want to make servicing easier, we recommend you to install a water shut-off control before and after the unit.
• After you are done installing, you must mount the quartz sleeve and turn on the water to verify if there are any leaks.
• When the unit is filled with water, you must plug it into a 110V outlet, and wait for the lamp to show a blue light. If things don’t seem right, we advise you to consult the instructions manual.
- The unit’s properties and features
This system integrates a visual alarm and a polished 304 chamber. It gives you the possibility to control the flow in order to adjust the UV exposure. However, you don’t have to worry about the fact that the water odor, taste, pH and general chemistry will change due to the UV treatment. Moreover, the only purpose that this unit has is to remove bacteria, micro-organisms and other pollutants which might affect your health.